Dr. Juan Carlos Millon
After spending considerable time working with humanitarian medical teams throughout Botswana, Uganda, Mexico, Guatemala, and Nicaragua, Dr. Millon has some of the most thorough first-hand expertise available in pediatric medicine. He now serves as the chief physician for Worldwide Pediatrics and Primary Care Group, LLC, and practices emergency medicine at Kendall Regional Hospital. Additionally, Dr. Millon is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, and a member of the American Medical Association, the Florida Pediatric Society, the Florida Medical Association, and the Texas Pediatric Association. Dr. Millon has also appeared several times on television as a pediatric expert on Univision’s TV Shows “Viva La Familia” and “Salud es Vida”. He continues his passion for helping those in need by participating in the medical mission of Mindo Futures.
• University of Miami | Coral Gables, FL
• Temple University School of Medicine / Philadelphia, PA
• Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals | Pediatric Residency / Houston, TX
• Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital/ Hollywood, FL
• West Memorial Hospital / Pembroke Pines, FL
• Plantation General Hospital /Plantation, FL
• Kendall Regional Hospital / Miami, FL
Languages: English, Spanish, Introductory French
Melissa Charlton, PPCNP-BC
Melissa Charlton is a doctorate prepared Pediatric Nurse Practitioner specializing in the general care of children aged 0-21 years. She earned her graduate degrees from Florida International University, while her undergraduate degree was obtained from South University in West Palm Beach. Melissa has been practicing primary care at Worldwide Pediatrics since 2012. Prior to Worldwide Pediatrics, Melissa served as a charge nurse on the Pediatric Unit at Broward Health Medical Center in Fort Lauderdale. Melissa is a member of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) and the American Nurses Association (ANA).
• Florida International University / Miami, Fl
• South University/ West Palm Beach, FL